Monday, September 10, 2007

Cheers for the happy years~

I'm off starting uni soon. University, as my best friend has perfectly put it, is not just a school,it's a whole new LIFE.

Before i do leave here is one for those who has captivated my life, shared my loves and endured my times of extreme lameness. =P Firstly, i would like to say i'm gonna seriously miss you guys soo much and i'm sorry for the stupid stuffs that i've ever done to hurt you guys and gals. i wouldn't be half the guy i am if it weren't for you guys. =(

This post is also a reply to Mr. Apple's post on rainbow shots. That was sweet man, i'll miss you guys.

I'll miss a certain someone too. You know who you are, i keep you close in my heart and all that you need to do is just remember me and the times we spent together. ='((

I'll see you guys soon~

No comments: