Thursday, February 22, 2007

Dreaming Away...just sad~

I have been going out with this HOT girl~, super hot that i just had to introduce her to you guys. She's an actress, in Hollywood. Believe me!! I'm not lying, we've been going out eversince i first laid my eyes on her. The only thing is we rarely see each other, well baby, i hope you're reading this. I know i'm far away from home(your arms), but you know what they say, "jauh di mata, dekat di hati.". I get insecure, because she's always at work, making films with other actors who are taller and hotter han me. It's so lame, me being here and she's way over there.


Her smile is so... WOW! She's so cool, being okay with me seeing other girls when i'm always the one complaining about her grammy awards bla bla bla bla. Well let me show you a photo of us on our recent outing ...


Yeah, i dream, unfortunately too much. But there's nothing wrong with being 'adventurous in the mind'. I'm sure you people have done so too. But what me and her have is so real (:P).




Ok, the theory:

Young Teenage Boys + their minds + Hot Chicks in sight = HIGH! & right hand in the pocket with a hole.


But boys, SHE'S MINE!!!!!!!!!! Not yours to even rate! Ms. Bush, i'm sending my love with a dozen digital roses.



*Just a thought, 'memoirs of a poklen' missed out the fact that , "You are a poklen if you think 'Nelly Feat Tim McGraw' is Nelly's(the rapper) full name!" hahahaha The way they pronounce it would be "NELIPITTIMMAGRO"!! 'Feat' is not the 'Bin' in your names~. It's featuring!!

No comments: