Sunday, February 25, 2007

Ghost In My Room



Firstly I'd like to appologise to the readers of this blog coz i havent updated anything till now. Anyway, some wierd things happened lately to me, here in my room and some other places. I was in my room about 4.30 in the afternoon on the 9th of February and i remembered it was Friday. I was trying out the webcam which is built-in on my laptop, snapping photos of me. Then in one snap of the photo a faded picture of a person was behind me when no one was inside my room other than myself. Honestly this photo was not edited! It scared me to death, even my balls went up inside me and i didnt know what else to do, so i figured that maybe if i took more photos I'de get a clear picture of the ghost. After a couple of times trying it was a failure, there was nothing after that. I looked close to the one picture I have with the ghost, it looked familliar but nothing, i couldnt think of anyone else. Later then at 5, i went out to play football.






Arriving back from footy i went straight to my room thinking maybe I'd find something. Yet again, nothing. I kinda felt disappointed coz i really wanted to get a clear picture of the thing. The whole night i spent time on my bed, staring at the ceiling thinking of what had happened that day, I realised I've never encountered what happened and it was my first one. After some time thinking i somehow came up with an idea, an idea that was a possibility of a clear photo. I left my laptop ON with the webcam set recording everything that happens in my room while i was asleep and guess what?! it was a success! i snapped a good photo of the ghost in my room! But what raised a big questionmark in me was "Do ghosts have moles?"


I was actually surprised that it was there at my comfortable chair where i do my work and surprisingly it was smiling at the camera too! I guess it was just trying to immitate what i did at 4 in the afternoon, nice smile though~. I was awake when i took this photo, even i was surprised it just appeared from nowhere, it was right there next to me! So i was actually angry the way it was smiling at my camera on my laptop, the way it immitated me was absolutely wrong! I got so pissed at it so i threw a punch! The smile on it just made the punch so hard but it didnt feel anything! My fist just went throught it! How dumb was i to even think of throwing a punch at it??! After that it gave me this look, like the cat in Shrek! The innocent baby look.
This was the look on the ghost, i think it felt sorry that it bothered me for the day. Since then till now is a week, i didnt see the thing anymore. I kinda felt happy in a way that i met him, im pretty sure its a dude, he had a lil bit of hair between his nose and upper lip like a youngster. If it ever comes again, I"m gona try and get to know him coz we didnt actually get to talk or anything. Because of that that we didnt get to talk, i think it was shy, so due to that im naming him shy! EHHH, he's my cousin!! ANAK MEM! HAHAHAHAHA!




No comments: