Thursday, February 22, 2007

Manjaism- A New Religion Or A Cult?

During one of my recent adventures to the farthest reaches of the my friendster 'friends list', i came upon this one particular 'friend'. I didn't actually know this person but what caught my eye when i read this persons page was this one comment: 'kamvang u ani eh!~ me miss you, tc vye-vye'. Gosh, i swear i think i had goosebumps down to my thighs.. I get it that you're manja and all but dammit, it's okey if you talk like that in real life but when you try and type it, it's just soo WRONG!!!..
Which brings me to the point of this post, WHAT IF BEING MANJA IS A RELIGION OR WORSE AN UNDERGROUND CULT (MANJAISM) TRYING TO CONQUER THE WORLD BY BEING ANNOYINGLY CUTE/DISGUSTING???!!!!
*SCREAMS*
Anyways, imagine the followers going from profile to profile posting such x-rated comments in hopes to catch a victim who will then start doing the same thing, and then it SPREADS. Same goes for the talking part; 1 starts talking like that and 2 more pick it up and so on.
In their mind,
'Friendster first, then the WORLD muahahahahahahaha!.'
I imagine the cult leader to be a sweet looking 13 year old girl, all dressed in a pink baju kurung, matching tudong, shoes and purse. Therefore, watch out for these manjaist.
How to differentiate a MANJAIST and a normal person:
  1. They talk like they have never heard of the letter 'B' and instead replace them with V's; E.g (kamvangs)
  2. At least one photo on their page where they do those puppy dog eyes pose. It's not just the dudetts but sometimes the dudes too! (shame on you!! i thought you had a penis?!)
  3. Very touchy and extremely sensitive~ (kuat menyamal)
  4. Lastly, pink.

No comments: