Sunday, January 13, 2008

The band needed more songs to play on...

When i first started writing this trust me my intentions are well,
I's start with a memory or two,
But then i saw you for the first time in a while,
and awkward thoughts brought awkward smiles,
and i left it all for the very first time and i know,
that i can't sleep,
with all these things running through my head, 
so i stayed up and i,
I wrote this song about you,
isn't that cliche for me to?
But its nothing for you,
the band just needed more things to play on,
so don't blush or hooray at the possible sound of your name,
no... i wouldn't go that far,
trust me don't.

Now i,
i've watched these years disperse and still this verse lacks words,
and I'm losing all a memory or two,
cause now i see you and i can't hold back a smile,
Your fashion's long gone out of style,
and there is nothing left to impress me anymore,
because i know,
that i cant see,
that same girl i know long ago,
so i gave up?

I would not go that far,
and you're dying to know,
if a thank you will show up on my back sleeve,
but i don't think i'll unveil,
of who crafted this and fixed it on to my world,
So I wrote this song....
I wrote it all about you,
Wrote this song all about you,
The band just needed one more song to play on,
Just one more song to play on...

I wouldn't go that far...
Not that far...
i wouldn't go...
wouldn't go that far...
Trust me don't...

No comments: