Friday, January 11, 2008

take time in your day to dream

You don't win some or lose some...
YOU WIN SOME OR LEARN SOME..

I love cats because I enjoy my home; and little by little, they become its visible soul.” -Jean Cocteau

A dog looks at us and says, “They feed me, take care of me, and make sure that I am happy. They must be God!” A cat looks at us and says, “They feed me, take care of me, and make sure that I am happy. I must be God!” :D

Let yourself be silently drawn

By the gentle pull

Of what you really love.” -Rumi



“Life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans, ” John Lennon


This is the best love poem that I’ve ever found:

I carry your heart with me(i carry it in
my heart)i am never without it(anywhere
i go you go,my dear;and whatever is done
by only me is your doing,my darling)

When we are dreaming alone it is only a dream. When we are dreaming with others, it is the beginning of reality.
-Dom Helder Camara


~Le Pomme ;



No comments: