Sunday, January 27, 2008

Footwear conversation


Nike: Hello.. Nice to meet you!
Pretty Fit: Hi!
Nike: I'm sure i've seen you somewhere. Perfect day for a stroll! Im glad i'm his choice for the day. By the way, I think the golden chains perfectly match the dark brown. Who picked you up?
Pretty Fit: I thought your owner helped mine to decide whether or not to pick me off the shelves.
Nike: Aaaaaah~ That's where. So hey, we're on the beach. Why is it that they'd prefer to take us off and leave us on the sand?
Pretty Fit: It might be the case of not getting sand all over us. Screw our soles though!
Nike: The drive was awesome though. I remembered when his legs were shaking when she gave that kiss.
Pretty Fit: Oh yeah. I hope she feels the same way though.
Nike: Im thankful im not on him now though :S. He's using his foot to write something on the sand.
Pretty Fit: That's cheesy!:D
Nike: Not if he means it. Im sure he's just trying to impress her.
Pretty Fit: LAME!
Nike: Let me see your girl coming up with something good. But i don't think she needs to. He's pretty much all over places for her.
Pretty Fit: He said anything about me?
Nike: I just remembered him saying those golden chains match that golden smile perfectly.
Pretty Fit: I dont know what to say.
Nike:They're enjoying themselves, i hope.
Pretty Fit: Let's just watch :)

No comments: