Thursday, January 24, 2008

How A Bored Sees Life

So many songs that we forgot to play?

Take a minute to take deep breaths and embrace everything you have currently. Life is like a sum a mathematician cannot solve. I take a step closer but the idea of you getting closer to me is never the case when you get your hopes up too high. I've got pictures of my past. No doubt! I loved my past, but i have no choice but to look forward. This ain't a motivational talk. Just scribbles of how one feels about life. It could be you. It could be me. It could be anyone.

If you need some more love, always note that the people around you would love to make the one's closest to them smile even the most petite of smiles. I am not letting any green line mistakes get in the way of my composition in life. Today, i did regret for a second, when i thought i missed a beautiful sunset. BUT, the nighttime drive in the rain, was worth every penny of oil. Why? I've managed to find my ideal form of good time. Nothing fancy. Just dinner at Teo Poi Hoon.

Since last year, i have managed to bottle up my anger. Well, up to a certain extent of course. I can be an angry person.Those who've known me for a while should know this fact. Now, i don't react. I let whats in front of me make up for the recent mishaps.
All in all, i am thankful for where i am, who im surrounded with and what i'm doing. For you who think, this post is geared towards a particular person. Think what you like, but i think we all have adjustments to make. Everyday. Someone better hit the alarm for us. Who can it be? That decision is your's to make.

Let me share with you a secret i've just digested:
YOU make up the idea of your own good time.

There is no such thing as a point with no end. But if you do something about shit, it gets better everytime. And you'll end up realizing you might be the highest kid in the world. YOU are the only person that can make every single day worth living. And your companion just fills up the painting with flowers of your choice. In my case, it's pink daisies. Sounds gay, i know. An advice! Wear the most sincere smile on your face, replace that frown. You'll notice that things aren't so bad.

Some things may hurt. I am NO ROBOT who can just ignore the purest of pain. But open your eyes boy, you can't always be the first on the list. You can't possibly be thinking that you're the savior of any critical situation. Still..it is amazing to know that you're a smile on one's face.

You should cut ties with all the lies you've been living in. Life goes on...Your's for that matter.. If you think you've detected something wrong, just remember,...

MY MAN! EVERY STUPID FACE HAS IT'S STORY!!!
credits to ammr606.blogspot.com

You know what i wish for right now?
To lose my voice just so that one can get her's back....

I called shotgun!; ~LePomme

No comments: