Monday, January 7, 2008

I maybe bored but i have feelings -_-

I met Precious last night. She opened the door. Her excitement was... cute. Sincerely i was touched to see. A sincere unintentional smile spilled. And i let it conquer me.

'Hello Precious', i said with a smile.
I let her tell me what happened today. I listened and let her slip a hanger in my mouth.
....................................................... :)

*shakes head intensively* and snaps out of moment*

How to woo a girl?
I can't possibly be the one teaching you this. Simply because i'm terrible at it! I get speechless in one on one situations and i admit, I AM TERRIBLE !
I take pointers, and try not to misuse them.

I wish moments are re-writable. And maybe some can be re-experienced.

Nowadays..
I have a reason to be on my feet again..
I have a reason to be alarmed..
I have a reason to stay awake when i'm sleepy..
I have a reason to top myself...
I have a reason to only keep one hand on the wheel..

and you look like my days just got better.. ;)

However.. i can't be too sure. No one can.

~Le Pomme

No comments: