Friday, January 18, 2008

You tell me if you do :)


I have a moment i'd wish to share. But maybe for now, i'll just keep it to myself just for luck. I guess i'd have to admit today wasn't just another mediocre day. There was something in it. Nothing ever happens on fridays. But this particular one might just be THE DAY. Thats how it seemed.
I know what you're thinking. Its 'DO I LOOK LIKE I CARE?' or it could be '6' as a number by itself. :) :) Doesn't make sense, but i know it will make one hell of a lot sense being in my pair of CROCS ;).

Wonderboy is back, and for that fact, wywy before prayers. Accompanied by Reeve. This is where the mobs in robes hangout. Nothing like cigarettes and teh tarik to wake us up for a boring day. Which wasn't the case.Today wasn't a boring day.

I wish i could simplify my thoughts, and throw them on this page, just to share the fresh amount of air i breathed in today. We had futsal in the evening. Just a friendly tournament. Our team played well. We made our opponents dance. Especially Wonderboy. Tonight has its theme songs. Number 6 With a Bullet and Lady in Red. ;)

Hey, i have a few things to say to some peeps of mine. I know there are difficult times. Times which we have to endure. You realise something so precious to you could be lost or taken away without you noticing. Its life. We all get to go through times of hardship. We have each other's backs all this time. Lets hope we still will for a long time. Just know that NOTHING's ever secure! And when you say you're hoping for a miracle. I'm here to tell you,...
miracles do happen.




~LePomme

No comments: