Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Work and Play. They're never ok to mix the way we do.

The secret garden

I literally mean it, when i said i love where i am right now. Im talking about my faculty in the university. FBEPS :). I give you the Faculty of Business, Economics and Policy Studies! I am currently in pursuit of a degree in Public Policy and Administration. The title 'Sarjana Muda' sounds nice and in these four years or so, that's my bullseye with a ribbon on top.

I'm adoring my times in uni because of my faculty's loose-ness in constraining its students :P. Despite of it being a faculty which accounts 'policy' as part of it's name. Well, that is not the main reason why i simply like to be a part of it. Of course it has to do with the people in it. Triple F is how i'd define them. Friendly, Fun and F**kin smartasses!
Never fails to pose for the camera!

Activities! are regularly organized by the faculty and it's student body. And they're seldom boring. Well, not even close to boring! Just events to keep the students alive and to mingle. They do work! And we owe it to the boss, MAS! The president of the student council. I refer him as Mr. President. We the faculty members acknowledge him as the head of the mob, and a big brother. Definitely an awesome man!

We had a barbeque this afternoon. Just to make the Annual Grand Meeting more interesting. We filled ourselves up! I had the last piece! Well boys, this is what you call life.PENAPAU!!!!!!!!

To BC5 members, the Ballers Be Qooking will be held on Saturday night! For more information, contact Shooting Star! Be there! I know we have football that day, but just show up! For all that i care, you can come with mud all over you! I need Ayam(the person), to take care of it's parts layin on the grill all covered in bbq sauce! Please don't misinterpret that sentence dude, i dont want you to show up all covered in sauce. I know it'll be saucy, but please dont.

That's it from me now!

~Le Pomme

No comments: