Monday, January 7, 2008


The Jerry Springer Show !!!

I have been watching The Jerry Springer Show while I am doing my assignment... and guess what i find it Hilarious... my god... Well i'll be damned with the show..

If you had the chance to watch the show... tell me.." Now thats reality TV show"... If you don't think that is some Kerayzee shit of reality going on within the context of that show then i don't know what reality Tv is..

The other night i was watching the show.. and the topic was "Brutal Betrayal"...

The guests of that certain show was a horrendous blonde (1)...in which she is having a relationship with a 70 year old man..!!! Yes a 70 year old man!!! and guess what the twist is..
Her horrendous looking twin (2) is having an affair with her so called lover...!!! Yeap....

The case study if i should say is that the 70 year old man was only for the sex with the other horrendous twin (2) because he's not getting any from the other horrendous blonde twin (1)... whoa this is getting confusing for me.. But yea... Hahaha...

Jerry Springer literally said that the 70 year old man is his idol because he has a thing going on.. he's 70 years old and he still has the hormone to go WILD i tell you.... 

The Crowd liked the 70 year old man..>!! they actually saluted him for his LUST.. Can u believe it?! haha... 

Man this Show cracks me up... Do catch one of its episodes..>!!! 

Thats all from me now... 

"Take Care Of Yourself ..... and Each Other..." 

( You'll know what I mean if u have watched this hilarious TV show)


cheers everyone...

No comments: