Friday, January 18, 2008

How do you find yourself to be at the right place that you want to be? Why do you even do the things that you do? Things i have been wondering for the past few weeks. A lot of things has come to mind these days. Have you ever wondered why you want more than just okay, more than fine. You consistently want better things. Well i know most people want better things, but why cant they just settle and be grateful for what they have. Are they just too greedy or just too picky? We have our flaws but i can never imagine me having too much of this. I have been thinking too much and it bothers me alot. I cant even spend a whole hour without piling my head with rubbish, i feel like i have a nails struck to my head.



Someone once told me that you need to to focus on the little things in life because they are essential in your life and others. These little things that you think about everyday, you are constantly reminding the universe what really matters. Is it really true that good things never end? I choose to believe so. It doesn't matter how it comes to you but it does, with a little faith, it comes.We will have every single oppurtunity to turn our life around. But we can never do it alone, i still think that we need every support we can get. It either could be a conscious support that we are fully aware of, or it could also be an unconscious support. Well at least thats how i see it.

Thinking too much is not helping me get sleep either. Its 4.30 in the morning and i really think this brain and these eyes needs a break from all of this. -GoodBye-

No comments: