Thursday, January 3, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR YOU GLEEKING BRAZEN-FACED MEASLES!


:D

This might be an overdued wish but imma still post it anyways, since we're not even halfway across the opening month...

How are ya'll feeling? Good? 2007? definitely one of the years of my life. I'm losing my youth each and every day and as absurd as this might sound, it's worth it. Why shouldn't it be? I have a great family, an awesome group of friends and i'm definitely in a place where i want to be. Im destined to be where i am and i could only praise the Lord for this.(ALHAMDULILLAH)

To the people i know! Wherever you are, 2007 was great and each and everyone of you had a part in it. For me the ups and downs were worth my smiles, laughter and tears. Ok, maybe i did i make a lot of friends and even more enemies, some of which were real and others just pretend to be. But hey, it's all gravy baby, life's lovely, even when the gray rain clouds right above me.

Its time to lay claim to the evidence,..
Fingerprints sell me out but our footprints are washed away..

How was this another year of Apples?
The opening months of 2007, being away from home, but nevertheless kept cozy and comfortable by the Suisse family who made it feel like home. I miss those cold 4 months..



While so, the long awaited results was just a scare,.. Enough to freeze my guts out.
Back home to a beautiful scene. I dont know if any of you agree on me but Brunei is still the best country to live in.

'There is NO place like home.'

I wont argue with that as i have the people who can back that sentence up. People who make my days worth living. People who i still care for.People who make my imaginary diary an interesting read.. Scenic silhouettes of moments ill always remember.

BFF!!! WAZZAAAA!
Then there's the heartache... People Always Leave.. Yes, but alwaayss, i wish for them to come back. The invitations are not closed. I'll always say please come back.. And my best buds got their invitations to fulfil their dreams where theyve been desirin to do so. You should be proud of yourselves, and everyday i pray for your wellbeing, each and every one of you.

THENNN.....
Towards the end was pretty random daily shit-head activities. :D Don't misinterpret me, thats a good thing!
I've been writing a couple of new faces in to my life. It is logically agreeable to say that EVERYONE leaves a mark on anyone's life.
I spent my new years eve on the highway. Didnt miss the fireworks, somehow we didnt miss it. We just had to see it..

I know this person. Who's fun, amazing, funny, and one who can keep a smile when everything falls apart. But never afraid to face own mistakes....
In my lifetime, i've always been the boy who flips a coin.. And one day, i dropped the coin, and this person picked it up. And like me, 'person' always has a way in making 'person' feel good about 'person's self.
I'm just a voluntary midnight online buddy. I like putting smiles on people's faces. Frowns are disturbing.
Person is brave and is definitely not textbook smart. Person knows every road to take and memorises traffic light timing.
Person helped me take the triple laned roundabout.
Person designed the last few days of my year.. Person opened my door to 2008.


If what i'm doing keeps you around, then i'm down.. and I'd take you out though i'm hardly worth your time...

:)
Hope this year will shape something good for ALL of us..

-LePomme- If you see it as a mistake.. then it's a beautiful one

No comments: