Thursday, January 10, 2008

Inside the Pick-a-nick Basket!



Our family's love for picnics still lives. It has been so eversince the word 'picnic' was first written in the dictionary. Yes, it has been that long. Mummy always plans these outings in a blink of an eye. I kid you not!
My natural alarm went off early. By 'natural' i mean i didn't have to set anything on my phone. The door bangs and shakes just above my head. As usual, it bothered my best dreams. I was woken up by means off destroying my sweet smile in my sleep. There wasn't suppose to be a bomb in the middle of a moonlit walk across a flowery sidewalk -_-. Only six feet under the stars ;)..
Like every day, i would prefer my days to be planless at the moment at least. And mummy always destroys this choice by giving me a dead end in decision making. By organising last minute family outings. Don't get me wrong, i dont mind such outings, but at least give us kids a heads up~.
This picnic wasn't any different from the others. Food, drinks, burning, burning and more burning. It lasted for a few hours or so. We got bored(like every other day on any other event). So, we decided to bother my niece. The youngest of my sister's three kids. This adorable kid does whatever MOI says. Only me! :D

This is Camelia, BITCH! :D

I gave her no choice but to strike poses and force her into modelling positions. And i'd say she'd make a good H&Mkids, M&Skids or GUESSkids model. At least in my eyes.
She 's lucky because in my days of childhood. I grew up with KIKILALA or KIKO. -_-. My kids will never see the daylight of them i swear. Im not being an ass, but i just would love them to be the classiest kids in school.



-LePomme

No comments: